Friday, January 8, 2016

An Ellie Quilt

 "Well, hi there! Do you want to see the quilt someone made just for me?" :)

"See, it's great!"

 Imagine my surprise when the postman knocked on our door, pointed to the name on the package he held to make sure it was me, and I saw it was from my cousin Sarah. She made a quilt for Hadassah when she was born, and has made one for ALL of my sibling's children. We've given my parents 13 grandchildren and counting, so that's pretty impressive!

I opened the package, and yes, it was a quilt made for Ellie. So beautiful too! And so homey... Made even more special that she it to us all the way from America to China!

"It's also great for doing tricks on!"

Thank you so much, Sarah! I love the fabrics and colors, and you totally surprised and blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment